The camp is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF), the SDSU College of Engineering and the U.S. Department of Education (Talent Search), allowing students to participate for free.
- Introduction to coding & robotics
- STEM Lab & SDSU Campus Tours
- Guest Speakers
- Practice with Scratch, Drones and MBot Mega
- There is no cost to participate (snacks and lunch are included!)
- Experiences like this look great on college applications and your resume!
“I liked being able to get exposed to what real programmers or engineers face and learning about the projects they’re studying. I liked touring the labs and seeing the projects [college] students were working on.”
“This program helped me understand that coding and robotics is difficult but not imposible and that given enough practice, I can do something I would’ve never thought of being able to do.”
“[What I liked most about the camp was] seeing different labs and places in SDSU that I might want to be in for the future. Also, it was fun making friends.”
“I learned a lot on coding robots and making games. Also, I learned to persevere through the challenges.”
“What I liked most was the programming in scratch part and the lab visits.”